May the Roots of Your Family Tree Grow Deep and Strong

May the Roots of Your Family Tree Grow Deep and Strong
"Like branches on a tree we grow in different directions, yet our roots remain as one. Each of our lives will always be a special part of the other."

Friday, November 4, 2011

Asking for help...

   Ok everyone so I have found a new addiction thanks to Abby Riley-Kavolick. If any of you have heard of pinterest.com I absolutely love it and can't get enough. I have found so many new ideas and I had already had some dealing with mason jars but now I have so many more so now for my question, Does anyone have mason jars? With all the ideas I have now I'm going to need a bunch so if anyone can help out I would be greatly appreciated. For those of you that don't know my number just facebook me. And I hope everyone goes to my pinterest page and look at all my ideas I have also posted different things that we have already done like my bouquets. They are beautiful I'll post a picture on here so you can see one, although all the flowers are going to be different colors you'll get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment