May the Roots of Your Family Tree Grow Deep and Strong

May the Roots of Your Family Tree Grow Deep and Strong
"Like branches on a tree we grow in different directions, yet our roots remain as one. Each of our lives will always be a special part of the other."

Monday, September 5, 2011

I found it...

     After 6 long hours and 2 appointments in the same day at the same place I finally found my dress. I'm sooo excited. And the best part I got to spend the whole day with my mom and my sister. I didn't realize that doing this with them would be so much different and so much more important to me then going with my friends. I'm sure it would have been nice with them to but just not mean as much. But back to the dress, it is gorgeous and just what I wanted very simple and light weight since the wedding is outside I don't want to be real hot all day. I also found my shoes...To say the least they are bad ass haha. All I kept saying all day "well if anything at least the shoes will make anything look good." But the dress with the shoes is just perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment