May the Roots of Your Family Tree Grow Deep and Strong

May the Roots of Your Family Tree Grow Deep and Strong
"Like branches on a tree we grow in different directions, yet our roots remain as one. Each of our lives will always be a special part of the other."

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The shopping starts...

   I had a few things to do yesterday and I decided while I was out running my sister and I could stop and try on some dresses...just for fun! I never thought I would actually find anything, but I think I might have found my dress. My mom and I are going to go back Thursday so she can help me choose. I found three to be honest with you, two are very similar and one is nothing like I would have ever picked out. The woman at the store pulled it off the rack and said "What about this one?" I just said sure I'll try anything, knowing it wasn't was I was looking for. Then I put it on and I didn't know if I was going to be able to take it off. I know they say that you will know the dress when you see it but what if you don't actually like it on the hanger but love it when you put it on. Is that what I'm suppose to do is just try everything on then pick??? Thank god I'm not that picky and when I find something I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment