May the Roots of Your Family Tree Grow Deep and Strong

May the Roots of Your Family Tree Grow Deep and Strong
"Like branches on a tree we grow in different directions, yet our roots remain as one. Each of our lives will always be a special part of the other."

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Begining!!!

      My name is Amanda and I'm 29 years old and just recently got engaged to my boyfriend J.R., and this is our story. A few years back at a Halloween party one of my close friends (Chad) called and said he was coming down with a few friends. When he showed up he had a friend (J.R.) that just returned from Iraq, we didn't really hit it off at first. Both of us had recently gotten out of relationships so we weren't looking. A few nights later Chad, J.R., and a couple others stopped by the local bar I was working at and J.R. had ask me to play pool. We ended up talking all night. When it was time to leave Chad told me to call when I got off, but he would be at J.R.'s house and he had no service so I would have to call J.R.. I found out that was just a way for J.R. to get my number. We had talked off and on for a while, and then it became every night, we became very close very quick. We fell in love...






No comments:

Post a Comment