May the Roots of Your Family Tree Grow Deep and Strong

May the Roots of Your Family Tree Grow Deep and Strong
"Like branches on a tree we grow in different directions, yet our roots remain as one. Each of our lives will always be a special part of the other."

Friday, August 19, 2011

We got it!!!

   Well today was a great day...I went to my appointment with the owner of the venue and I got my wedding date. I'm sooo excited I can't stand it. I will officially be getting married on June 30, 2012. There was already someone wrote down for that day but apparently backed out, their loss is my gain. I have the venue for both days the 29 and 30 and they even give me a place to stay. It is sooo cute and I wont have to worry about having a place to get ready then driving into a outside wedding where everyone will be able to see me, I will just walk right out of my room into my dads arms onto the isle. Here's a glimpse of my venue...












   

No comments:

Post a Comment