May the Roots of Your Family Tree Grow Deep and Strong

May the Roots of Your Family Tree Grow Deep and Strong
"Like branches on a tree we grow in different directions, yet our roots remain as one. Each of our lives will always be a special part of the other."

Monday, August 15, 2011

Fingers crossed!!!

    Well as of last night I think I might have my venue for the wedding it's not really the date I wanted, but it is a very hard place to get, so I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that I got it. As of right now it will be on June 30 and I even got it the 29 so I can spend the night there the day before. "I'm sooo excited." And got love JR when i called him to make sure the date was alright all he had to say is "Whatever you want is fine."
    For those of you that have never been to Hestons Farm it is beautiful, it's a nice laid back place right on the river with many different things, they also have a new winery and distillery they just put in. Check out their site http://hestonfarm.com/   Just please everyone KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment